Friday, July 31, 2009

First Post

So let me first say that I never thought I would EVER start blogging. But, I need a place to share my thoughts and probably more often than not rant on various subjects. I don't intend to make this blog very personal. Mostly, I imagine that I'm going to discuss my various sports teams and music artists. What they're doing right, What they're doing wrong, What they need to change, What they should be congratulated for, stuff like that.

For the record, if you don't know I am a die hard fan of the New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Penguins, and San Francisco 49ers. I know, it's quite a random collection. Concerning my musical tastes, I consider them fairly broad. I guess the best way to describe them is that I don't care for country, modern mainstream rap and hip-hop (with some exceptions), and classical. Basically anything else is fair game.

I guess I should fill you all in with a little bit of personal info about me too. In case you were curious. My name is Steve. Everyone calls me Lenard. You should too. I'm 20 years old, live around Erie, PA, and go to college at Allegheny, were I'm going to be a junior this fall. I'm a History major with minors in Religious Studies and Political Science. I've also been known to enjoy a beer or two on occasion.

All right, with that, I need to get back to watching developments that occur during the MLB Trade Deadline. I'll probably be back later with my thoughts on that.

EDIT: I swear I'm going to change the title of this guy. I just can't think of anything creative at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment